KYC simply means ‘know your customer’, it’s a process through which we identify you so that you can do different levels of transactions on Paga. This is required by CBN regulations.
The 3 KYC levels on Paga are:
|KYC||Daily Transaction Limit||Balance Limit|
To upgrade your KYC level, simply follow below steps for self upgrade;
- Login to your Paga account
- On your dashboard, click on remove transaction limits
- Insert your BVN
- Click on confirm my identity
Your account would be upgraded to KYC 3 upon successful.
If you have issues performing self upgrade, simply send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for manual upgrade.
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Date and place of birth
- Home Address
- Documentary evidence of address (required for KYC 3 upgrades only)
- ID card and ID number (Current International Passport, Current Driving Licence or National Identity Card.
- Scan copy of passport photograph
- BVN (Bank Verification Number)