How to login to your aggregator portal:
Once your account has been enabled as an aggregator, you can access your aggregator portal through any of these two options:
- Log in to the homepage of your agent account and select “go to aggregator portal” showing at the bottom end of the menu section.
- Go to your web or Android browser and type this link to log in: www.mypaga.com/aggregator
You can create your sub-agent account, map POS terminals to them, manage your sub-agents and view your earnings using the portal.
How to register your sub-agents:
To register your sub-agents, login to your aggregator portal, select “Sign-up Agent” from the menu, and enter the following details of your sub-agent correctly to create the account:
- Personal / business information
- KYC information
- Next of Kin information
KYC information required for your sub-agent account set-up:
How to upgrade your sub-agents to KYC Level 3:
- Sub-agent accounts created by an aggregator on the portal will initially be on KYC Level 2 with a daily transaction limit of N200,000
- To upgrade your sub-agents’ accounts to KYC Level 3, kindly submit their correct proof of address for manual verification by our KYC team via email at: email@example.com
Customer Care Support:
- Advise your sub-agents to ALWAYS report their transaction issues and other inquiries to our Customer Experience team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agents can also check the status of any transaction done on Paga by using a self-help platform called Paga Verify. Simply visit paga.com/verify
- It is important that you guide all your sub-agents to provide clear information and KYC documents that are valid and accurate for their account setup. This ensures that their onboarding and upgrade to KYC Level 3 is faster and without any hitch.
As you support and encourage your sub-agents to transact more and grow their Paga business, you will, in turn, guarantee that you become more profitable as a Paga aggregator