The Paga virtual Dollar card is a digital-only card, designed for simple, safer, and faster online transactions. It has its own 16-digit card number, CVV, and expiry date, different from your physical prepaid card, giving you an extra layer of security when spending online.
This card is issued by United Bank for Africa Plc - UBA under License by Visa Incorporated. This card is an electronic money product. UBA is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
How to get your Virtual Dollar Card:
You can create and save a virtual card instantly on your mobile phone via the app and load it with cash. Like every prepaid card, you can only spend the available balance on the card.
With your Paga Dollar virtual card, you can:
• Receive dollar payments straight into your card. See platforms that the sender can use here
• Access your card details (Card Number, CVV, and Expiry date) straight from within the Paga app.
• Make payments online at international websites without the hassle of FX limits.
• Get instant notifications on your Paga app when you make a transaction with your virtual card.
• Lock and unlock your card, anytime straight from the app for added security.