You can reset your PIN using any of the below options
1) Dial *242*13# to reset or change your PIN. Enter your Old PIN, then your New PIN.
2) Visit www.mypaga.com and follow below steps
- Log in to your Paga account
- In the side menu, under My Paga, click settings
- In the Security section, click the Reset PIN button
- Enter your New PIN (4 digits)
- Confirm your New PIN
3) Call customer support on 07000007242 for PIN reset. A new reset code (5 digits) will be issued to you via SMS. Once you receive the reset code, simply call our IVR system on 018889301 or 018889302. Select option 2 to reset your PIN.