You can fund your business account via any of the following means;
1. Automated deposit at partner banks: Kindly visit any of the below Bank branch and request to fund your business account using Paga automated deposit.
- Access Bank: Paga on ACCESS PAY
- Fidelity Bank: Fidelity In-Branch collection
- FCMB: Paga on SLIP FREE
- GTBank: Paga on GT COLLECTIONS
- Skye Bank: Paga on SIPS
- UBA Bank: Paga on WORKFLOW
- Zenith Bank: Paga on X-PATH
2. Bank transfer (Instant): Please follow below steps to fund your business account through bank transfer.
Step 1: Login to your internet banking/Mobile App
Step 2: Select transfer to other Banks
Step 3: Insert your 10 digits Paga Nuban account number
Step 4: Select “Pagatech” as beneficiary Bank
Step 5: Input amount
Step 6: Fill the required field on the transfer Page
Step 7: Input your PIN
Step 8: Complete the transfer process
3. NIBSS e-BillsPay: Kindly walk into any Bank branch and request to fund your business account through NIBSS e-Bills. The service is also available on internet Banking. Simply follow below steps.
Step 1: Login to your internet banking
Step 2: Click on e-Bills or Bill payment
Step 3: Select Paga as the Biller
Step 4: Insert your 10 digits Paga account number
Step 5: Insert amount
Step 6: Fill other required fields
Step 7: Complete the process.