You can fund your Paga account via any of the following means;
1. Automated deposit at partner banks: Kindly visit any of the below Bank branch and request to fund your Paga account using Paga automated deposit.
- Access Bank: Paga on ACCESS PAY
- Fidelity Bank: Fidelity In-Branch collection
- FCMB: Paga on SLIP FREE
- GTBank: Paga on GT COLLECTIONS
- Skye Bank: Paga on SIPS
- UBA Bank: Paga on WORKFLOW
- Zenith Bank: Paga on X-PATH
2. Bank transfer (Instant): You can fund your Paga wallet via internet banking or bank mobile app by transferring fund from your bank account directly to your Paga wallet. Simply follow below steps:
Step 1: Login to your internet banking
Step 2: Select transfer to other Banks
Step 3: Insert your 10 digits Paga Nuban account number
Step 4: Select “Pagatech” as beneficiary Bank
Step 5: Input amount
Step 6: Fill the required field on the transfer page
Step 7: Input your PIN
Step 8: Complete the transfer process
3. GT Collections: To fund your account via GT Collections (Mobile app/Online), simply follow below steps.
Step 1: Login to your GTB account
Step 2: Click on other payments
Step 3: Click on more payments
Step 4: Click on Infotechs & other services
Step 5: Select "Pagatech Limited" from the list of merchants
Step 6: Click on Paga Collections
Step 7: Insert your 10 digits Paga account number, fill other details and amount
Step 8: Click on continue
Step 9: Confirm and complete the process
Note that this service is available to GTBank customers only
4. GTBank 737: To fund your Paga account via GTB *737# service, simply follow below steps.
Step 1: Dial *737* 50*amount*145#
Step 2: Enter your 10 digit Paga account number
Step 3: Confirm name and enter your 737 PIN or last 4 digit of your GTB debit card and send
Note that this service is available to GTBank customers only.
5. Paga Agent: Kindly visit any Paga accredited agent to fund your account.